This species is named because of its long-term stocking, domestication, and rice falling. It has a short, small body, small fish scales, thin skin, transparent, dark purple, and general individuals. Between 50g and 250g, the meat is delicate, with less oil, and no smell. No matter whether it is steamed, fried, braised or soup stewed, it is delicious. It is mainly produced in Quanzhou, Xing'an, in the north of Guangxi. In the rice-producing areas of Guanyang and other counties, the output of the Japanese eel and carp in Quanzhou is mostly high. Local people often have the habit of making waxy bonito squid, and popular folk songs such as â€œletting fish with salted fish and throwing pots and smashingâ€ are used. However, due to the simple and rough production methods, the product is not stored for a long time and it is not easy to produce in batches. After many years of research on the processing of bonito squid, the author adopted traditional folk practices and combined with modern food processing technology to scientifically maintain this traditional product on the premise of maintaining the original color, smell and taste of squid. Industrialization, industrialization, and mass production are now described as follows:
First, the production process and the main operating points
1. Raw material treatment: Select fresh live sting squid that has just been captured from the paddy fields, individual requirements are between 50g and 100g, stop eating, rest in clean water for 8 to 12 hours, wait for the fish to spit up sediment, drain the gastrointestinal contents After the object is removed, remove it and place it on the work bench. Cut it along the back of the fish's ridge with a knife, and clean the internal organs and blood. Clean it with clean water. Individuals may be cut at about 50g, and use a knife or a bamboo stick to poke on the fish. A small hole, out of the fish bladder, scrape away the congestion, wash and drain.
2. Pickling: preparation of pickling liquid (by weight of fish): 0.05% of star anise, 0.05% of hanging skin, 0.03% of pepper, 0.03% of dried orange, 0.05% of dried chili, 0.02% of bay leaf, 0.03% of cloves, put In the pot, add water to submerge, boil on the slow fire for 1 hour, filter and control the total amount; then add 2.5% of refined salt, 1% of white sugar, 1% of highly Xiangshan wine, 0.5% of vinegar, and 0.1% of ginger and onion juice Stir and dissolve, then add 0.2% L-ascorbic acid, mix 0.2% phosphate, and mix well. When pickling, the top of the container is first covered with a thin layer of pickling liquid, and the treated bonito (cockle) is laid flat on a layer, sprinkled with pickling liquid and put on a layer. By analogy, the layers should be tightly packed, and the uppermost layer should be sprinkled with more pickling liquid. If necessary, the weight can be properly pressed. At 15Â°C, marinate for 4 to 8 hours, turn once, and marinate for 4 to 8 hours. When the fish body is hardened, the surface is smooth, the meat is marinated, and the color is normal, the cylinder can be released, and after the cylinder is released, scattered. Open and drain water.
3. Cooking: Put the marinated bonito squid (block) one by one on the stainless steel wire mesh, push the steaming room with the cart, slowly pass into the steam, keep the inside at 80Â°Cï½ž100Â°C for 5ï½ž10 minutes, make the fish (Block) cooked thoroughly.
4. Smoke: The cooked bonito squid (block) is pushed into the smoke room for smoking. Smoke can be used as a mixture of glutinous rice flour, sawdust, spice powder, etc., as a smoked fuel, electricity or charcoal heating slowly burning, so that it produces a large amount of smoke. For a large smoke room, the smoke concentration is generally determined by a 40 watt lamp. If it is visible from 5 meters, the smoke is not strong. If it is not visible from 1 meter, it means that the smoke is very strong. Control room temperature 55Â°Cï½ž60Â°C, fume smoke 4ï½ž6 hours, during which the squid squid (block) turns 2 or 3 times, changes the top, bottom, left, and right positions of the stainless steel wire mesh to make the fish body golden yellow and the skin dry. , has a pronounced smoky flavor. Sawdust is most suitable for use with oil-free, hardwood, while softwood or conifers such as pine are avoided.
5, Drying: The smoked sweet squid (block) is sent to the drying room for drying. Control temperature 50 Â°C ~ 80 Â°C. The initial temperature does not exceed 55 Â°C, bake 7 to 8 hours, turn the middle 3 to 4 times, so that the water content of the sturgeon (branch) is controlled at 10% or less, cooling, at this time the surface of the sturgeon (block) should be oiled, Without oil droplets, the muscles are dry and golden brown.
6. Mature: The dried waxy squid squid (block) will be placed on the indoor screen, at room temperature 10 Â°C, air drying, open, after 1 to 2 weeks, the fish body water balance, with wax, can be packaged.
7. Packing: Put the mature waxy squid squid (bulk) into the autoclave compound film bag, the specification is 250g or 500g per bag. It requires the individual (block) size, color and consistency, neatly arranged, exhaust vacuum degree. For 400 mmHg, sterilization formula: 10 minutes ~ 60 minutes ~ back pressure cooling / 118 Â°C, counter pressure 1.2 kg / square meter, cooled to below 40 Â°C. If tin cans are installed, dry packs can be used, aromatic oils can also be added, perfume oils can be used together with the aforementioned aroma water, hot oil can be added when it is nearly dry, and the net weight is 198 g/pot, and the vacuum is 400 mmHg or more. Formula: 15 minutes ~ 70 minutes ~ back pressure cooling / 118 Â°C, counter pressure 1.2kg / square meter, cooled to below 40 Â°C, and then stored in storage.
Second, the need to pay attention to the production process
1. The squid and squid should use fresh and live squid larvae that are stocked in paddy fields. Care must be taken when handling the squid to prevent the gallbladder and stomach from being broken and contaminate the fish to make the finished product smelly.
2. The smoke fuel adopts oil-free sawdust. When the smoke is smoked, the fume concentration and the indoor temperature are well controlled, and the position of the stainless steel net is frequently changed, so that the smoky bonito (block) has the same smoke color.
3. During the sterilization process, the air pressure matching with the steam must be injected into the retort to maintain the pressure balance during the sterilizing process so that the bag or can is not deformed and broken.
Third, the quality standard of the waxy squid products
1. Sensory index: individual (block) complete, golden flesh, moderate softness and hardness, fragrant ladle, no odor, with taste and odor, and no impurities.
2. Physical and chemical indicators: net weight per bag is 250g or 500g, net weight per can is 198g, average tolerance is not more than 3%, heavy metal does not exceed 10mg/kg, lead does not exceed 2mg/kg, and mercury does not exceed 0.5mg/kg.
3. Microbiological indicators: No pathogenic bacteria and signs of spoilage due to the action of microorganisms. The number of miscellaneous bacteria is 50/100g.
4, product shelf life: composite film bag shelf life of 18 months or more, tin cans more than 2 years.
Known as the world's most powerful anti-aging food, goji berries are
rated #1 on the ORAC (Oxygen Radical Absorbance Capacity) scale, which
measures the antioxidant level of foods. They contain 8 of the 9
essential amino acids that the body needs to obtain from food every day
to help it build protein. Per ounce, organic goji berries contain even
more vitamin C than oranges. As a natural source of this nutrient, goji
berries boost the immune system and help your body ward off colds and
infection. Organic goji berries are also extremely rich in vitamin A
which protects the eye`s cornea and supports good vision.
Organic Goji Berry Mix
Goji Oil,Natural Goji Oil,Organic Goji Oil
Ningxia Rich Resource International Co., Ltd , http://www.richresources-nx.com