Chapter II Structure of Pig House
Section 1 General requirements for pigsheds
Using this technique of pig rearing mode, the pig houses are generally single-row type. The span of the pig house is 9 to 13 meters, and the facade is fully opened with a rolling curtain type. The height of the pig house roof is 2.6 to 3.5 meters. Buildings should be more widely spaced, small excavators or small forklifts can be driven, usually more than 4m.
The size of the bar area can be determined according to the size of the farm (ie, the number of weaners per batch), generally about 40 m2, and the stocking density is 0.8-1.5 heads/m2.
A feeding stand is set at one end of the pig house. A drinking fountain can be set up or a drinking fountain can be placed in a suitable place in the pig house. The water leaking from the pig drinking water should be ensured to flow out of the bar to prevent the drinking water from being filled with moisture.
For ground trough structures and semi-tunnel structures, generally, each wall of the enclosure is left with a 1.5 to 3.0m gap for convenient loading and unloading. The gap is covered with wooden boards.
Litter height: Nursery pigs 40 to 60 cm; Medium to large pigs 80 to 100 cm.
The floor of the pig house can be cement-cured or not cured depending on the groundwater level.
Section II Pig House Types
1. The style of the floor trough structure is similar to that of the traditional medium-sized pig barracks, with walls on three sides, height: about 50 to 70 for nursery pigs, about 90 to 110 cm for medium and large pigs, generally about 10 cm higher than the litter layer, and 50 at the top. ~80cm iron railing prevents pigs from running out.
Advantages: The barn is higher than the ground, rain is not easy to splash on the litter, and the surface water is not easy to flow to the litter, the ventilation effect is good, and the litter out of the convenience.
Disadvantages: The overall height of the pig house, the relatively high cost; pigs inconvenience to the group; due to feeding the material above the ground, feeding inconvenience.
2. The underground tunnel structure is based on the digging of different types of pig ground, which means that the litter is on the ground.
Depth: about 40-60cm for nursery pigs; about 80-100cm for medium-sized pigs. Add above the bar
50-80cm iron rails prevent pigs from running out.
Advantages: The overall height of the pig house is low and the construction cost is relatively low; the pigs are convenient to transfer to the group; feeding the feed is convenient because the feeding table is level with the ground.
Disadvantages: It is easy for rain to splash on the litter; it is inconvenient to move in and out of the litter. The overall ventilation is worse than the ground trough. High groundwater level is not easy to construct.
3. The semi-tunnel structure is between the ground trough structure and the underground tunnel structure.
Section III Support Facilities
1. Exhaust fans are used for ventilation in summer or when there is no wind and heat in the weather.
Axial flow fan
2. Dripping facilities are used to cool the high temperatures in summer.
3, flip mechanical equipment used for litter production, litter daily turning stir.
Small excavator or small forklift
Small Forklift Mini Excavator Portable Plough Farm Tools Fork
4. The movable board is used for the stirring and feeding of the stowing pad
Alkaloide From S.Flavscens
Sophora Flavescens,Natural Alkaloide From S.Flavscens,Alkaloide From S.Flavscens,Alkaloide From S.Flavscens
Shaanxi The River Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd. , https://www.dahepharma.com