Eggs are eaten in a variety of ways. In terms of nutrient absorption and digestibility, boiled eggs are 100%, scrambled eggs are 97%, tenders are 98%, and old fry is 81.1%; boiled water and milk are 92 .5%, raw 30%-50%.
The new health of eggs
1. Brain puzzle. Lecithin, triglyceride, cholesterol and yolk in egg yolk have a great effect on the nervous system and physical development, which can prevent the mental decline of the elderly and improve the memory of all age groups.
2. Protect the liver. The protein in the egg has a repair effect on liver tissue damage. Lecithin in egg yolk can promote the regeneration of liver cells, increase the amount of human plasma proteins, and enhance the body's metabolic function and immune function.
3. Prevention of arteriosclerosis. U.S. nutritionists and medical workers used eggs to prevent atherosclerosis and achieved unexpected and surprising results.
4. Prevent cancer. Eggs contain more vitamin B2, which can decompose and oxidize carcinogens in the body. Trace elements in eggs, such as selenium and zinc, also have anti-cancer effects.
5. Delay aging. Eggs contain almost all the nutrients that the body needs, so they are called "ideal nutrition libraries." Nutritionists call it the "complete protein model" and it is one of the longevity experiences of many longevity people.
Smart eating eggs
Cooking method decryption
For children, boiled egg or egg soup is the most suitable method for cooking eggs because these two methods can make the protein loose and can be easily digested and absorbed by children. But how to cook there is exquisite.
When mixing eggs with steamed eggs, the air should be mixed in evenly for a long time. If the temperature is below 20Â°C, the time for stirring the eggs should be a little longer (about 5 minutes). After steaming, holes of different sizes cannot be seen by the naked eye. When the temperature is above 20Â°C, the time should be appropriately shorter. Do not put oil and salt in the beginning of the stirrer, so easy to damage the egg glaze, steamed eggs thick and dirty; if you stir the egg and then add oil, stir a few times into the steamer, pan out The eggs will be very soft.
Beat egg soup, add a few drops of vinegar when the soup is boiling, then the egg juice will show a beautiful egg.
Hard-boiled eggs are good at mastering time, usually 8-10 minutes. If you cook too raw, the protein is not released and it is difficult to digest and absorb. If you cook too old, the protein structure becomes loose from the pine and it is not easily digested and absorbed.
Do not use large fire with fried eggs, otherwise it will lose a lot of nutrition. Because the temperature is too high, the protein in the egg will be broken down. Especially the deep color, fry eggs that are crunchy, the loss of nutrition is even more severe. However, if the fire is too small, the time is relatively long, the loss of water is more, and the fried eggs are dry and affect the texture. Therefore, fried eggs are best used in the fire.
How much to eat one day
Eggs are high-protein foods. If they are eaten too much, they can lead to an increase in metabolites. At the same time, they also increase the burden on the kidneys. In general, children and the elderly are a day, adolescents and adults are more suitable for each day.
Good protein or good egg yolk
The correct way to eat is to eat the whole egg. Protein contains more protein, while other nutrients contain more of the egg yolk.
Three eggs to avoid
Egg bogey and sugar boiled with egg and sugar cook together will produce a substance called glycosyl lysine due to high temperature, destroy the amino acid component of the egg beneficial to the human body, and this material has a clotting effect, will cause after entering the human body harm. If you need to add sugar to the boiled egg, you should wait for it to cool and then stir it. The taste will not diminish.
Scrambled eggs avoid the release of MSG eggs contain sodium chloride and a large amount of glutamic acid, the two components are heated to produce sodium glutamate, there is a pure flavor. The main component of monosodium glutamate is also sodium glutamate. If MSG is added to scrambled eggs, it will affect the synthesis of sodium glutamate in eggs and destroy the umami taste of eggs.
After cold water immersed in cooked eggs, avoid storage Some people often immerse cooked eggs in cold water, using the thermal expansion coefficient of eggshell and protein are different, so that the shell easily peel off, but this approach is not hygienic. Because fresh eggs have a protective film on the outside, the moisture in the eggs is not easy to evaporate, and the intrusion of microorganisms is prevented. After the eggs are cooked, the upper membrane of the shell is destroyed, and some of the gas in the gas cavity of the eggs escapes. At this time, the eggs are placed in cold water. The temperature in the air chamber drops abruptly and becomes negative pressure. Cold water and microorganisms can enter the egg through the pores on the bilayer membrane inside the shell and shell, and are easily spoiled and deteriorated during storage.
Xi'an complex bio-tech CO.,LTD. , https://www.complexpowder.com