1. special attention items
During the use of the machine, in addition to performing various operations and adjustments according to the steps specified in the instructions, special attention should also be paid to some issues.
(1) The semi-feeding combine harvester is equipped with an advanced automatic control device. When the machine is overheated during the operation, the barn is full, the transportation is blocked, the row of grass is not smooth, the lubrication is abnormal, and the control is out of order. All warnings will be given to the operator through the warning alarm and indicator light flashing. At this time, the operator must check the relevant parts of the warning, find out the reasons, and continue the operation after troubleshooting.
(2) Work in a paddy field where the mud is too deep (more than 15cm) is likely to cause a car trap. Do not harvest in the field and harvest it manually.
(3) Cutting up the rice stems that have fallen flat on the ground will cause great damage to the abutment institutions and cutting organizations and should not be used for operations.
(4) In the daily use of rubber tracks, more attention should be paid to protection. For example, straws or bridges should be laid on both sides of the field when straddling over 10 cm, and sharp turns should be avoided when walking on gravel roads.
(5) Do not use the high speed gear of the secondary speed control handle for harvesting, otherwise it may cause the combine harvester to malfunction.
2. Full maintenance before and after the operation
The time of rice harvest is tight, and the harvesting machine must undergo a complete demolition inspection before the harvest season. The adjustment of the adjustment, the repair of the repair, and the replacement of the replacement can ensure that the technical state during the operation is maintained and the agricultural season is not lost.
(1) Walking mechanism. According to regulations, the bearing roller bearing should be filled with oil every 500 hours of operation, and should be replaced after 1000 hours. However, in actual use, some harvesters work for several hundred hours and have bearing damage. If they are not discovered in time, they will quickly injure the sleeves on the brackets, and the repairs will be more troublesome. Therefore, after demolition, it is necessary to carefully inspect the support rollers, tensioners, drive wheels, and bearing sets. If there is a looseness, replace them promptly regardless of whether they have reached the end of their service life. The replacement period of rubber track use is 800 hours, but due to the higher track price, it is generally only broken. Replace it with normal use.
(2) cut off part. The grain vertical delivery screw has a service life of 400 h, and the screening and delivery screw rod is 1000 h. When it is dismantled and inspected, if it is found that the wear is too great, it must be replaced. The conditional surfacing welding can be used after repair. If there is tearing or missing cutting at the time of harvesting, in addition to checking and adjusting the gap between the cutters and replacing the worn blades, it is also necessary to check the cutter crank and the crank rollers. If the wear is too great, the cutter stroke will be affected by the change of the stroke of the cutter. Affect the cutting quality, should be promptly replaced. Part of the detachment mechanism is difficult to dismantle and install the bearing group, so during the cessation of cultivating maintenance should pay attention to inspection, there are exceptions should be replaced, so as to avoid damage during operation and delay farming time.
3. Strengthen the maintenance of each class
The maintenance of each class is the basis for maintaining a good technical state of the machine. In addition to cleaning, lubrication, addition and fastening, timely inspections can identify minor problems and correct them, which can effectively prevent or reduce the occurrence of failures.
(1) Check the diesel oil, engine oil, and water, and if necessary, add oil and water that meet the requirements.
(2) Check the circuit. The sensor components should be removed if they are blocked by straw weeds.
(3) Check the running mechanism and clean up the mud, grass and straw. If there is any slack in the rubber track, it should be adjusted.
(4) Check the components of the harvesting, conveying, threshing, etc., and check whether the knife clearance, the tension of the chain and the belt, and the spring elasticity are normal. The oil in the centralized refueling tank should be filled up. For the lubrication points that cannot be lubricated by the automatic refueling device, it must be remembered to use artificial refueling lubrication.
(5) Clean the machine and inspect the components such as the oil cooler, radiator, air cleaner, dust filter, and belt cover, and clear any dust plugs.
4. Strengthen machine training and management
At present, semi-feeding rice combine harvesters entering the Guangdong market include Kubota, Yanmar â€œPopularâ€ and Koreaâ€™s â€œInternationalâ€ and â€œToyoâ€ models. For such imported or joint venture-produced products, training drivers should not only impart driving skills, but also instill important concepts of maintenance. When the managers visit during the harvest, they must also check the daily maintenance work of the harvester. After the harvest season, the relevant personnel have the responsibility to supervise and inspect and assist the driver in the complete dismantling of the harvester. Purchase units and individuals, such as employing hand-operated machines, may adopt a compensation method that combines the amount of work and the degree of machine integrity to prevent the machine operator from simply pursuing the workload and neglecting the maintenance of the machine.
Coffee ambrette (scientific name: Abelmoschus esculentus (Linn.) Moench) which is also called okra, malvaceae annual herbaceous plants.Stems cylindric, hydrophobic raw powder.Leaves palmate, lobes broad to narrow, stipule linear, be thin bristles.Flowers solitary, axillary peduncle hydrophobic rough bristles, bracteole bell;Calyx bell, densely covered with short stellate hairs;Flowers yellow, purple inside the base, capsule tubular spire, seeds globose, with MAO veins.September 5 - flowering.
Okra Seeds,Red Okra Seeds,Hybrid Okra Seeds,Fresh Okra Seed
Ningxia Bornstein Import & Export Co., Ltd , http://www.bornstein-agriculture.com